Monday, July 23, 2012

An Elusive Creature

 No not the Wal-Mart, but the area we found in the outer part of the parking lot.

While we were in OKC for the week, we stopped by the local Wal-Mart we use while in town. I dropped Sheryl off, as she just wanted to run in and pick something up. I took off for a loop around the parking lot and just happened to run across this "Free RV Water and Power" sign. We had been to this Wal-Mart several times and never noticed it or any RV's in the parking lot for that matter. I've heard about some Wal-Marts that provide water and or power, but this is the first time seeing one in person. There are 4 parking spots, 3-30amp plugs and 2 water faucets.

Just thought I'd post this incase anyone happens to by heading through OKC on I-40 looking for a quick stop for the evening. This Wal-Mart is located on the east side of town in the Midwest/Del City area at the Sooner St. exit.

I also posted a few of our favorite picture from the wedding on the Photo Page. Feel free to take a look, they can be found Here .

Take Care and we'll see you back here again.

2 comments:

Paul and Marti Dahl said...

Wow! That is really cool. Another reason I like Walmart.

Mike and Terri said...

How cool! Way to go Walmart!

Nice wedding photos.