Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!!!


Well, as usual a day late and a dollar short, but HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the ladies out there!!! We had a really nice Mothers Day, however we did our Saturday night at Kaileigh's house. We also invited Kaileigh's Grandmother, so we had three generations of Mommies in the house. As pictured above, Sheryl got some nice flowers and a balloon from her daughter and I got her a Safire Necklace she has had her eye eye on. We had a great time with the family once again.

Today, I had a Mobile RV Repair Service come out and service our A/C. It has been freezing up and water has actually been dripping on the floor from it, so I know it was dirty. He came out, showed me just what he was doing every step of the way and seemed to do a good job. The A/C was pretty dirty both inside and out. I try and do these things myself, however never messing with it before, I wanted a pro to come out and take care of it the first time. Now that I know what and how to do it, it'll be an easy maint item to take care of. I also got a good price quote on a new slide awning (our is tore up pretty bad from age and the winds.) so we'll have him order us one and have it installed when we figure out our travel schedule.

That's it for today, again Happy Mothers day to all and we'll see you back here again.

1 comment:

Paul and Marti Dahl said...

It is amazing how easy it is to work on a lot of the RV stuff when you have somebody to show you how. Money well spent.