Monday, January 10, 2011

Ceder Key Sunset

I was asked today how the sunsets were, so I thought I post a shot of our first one here. I just opened the door to the RV and shot this view (man we have a great site). So far there have either been no clouds or too many low clouds to make for a Great sunset shot, so this is the best one so far. Also the grounded boat you see in many of the shots, was going to be out at the Low Key Hideaway dock for ambiance, however while being towed in, it got stuck on the sandbar and so there she sits............actually, I think it adds to the ambiance better where she sits.


Our first meal out was lunch the other day, while checking out the down town area. Tony's was recommended for their award winning Clam Chowder and I must say, it was the best I have ever had!!! Sheryl had a Cheese Steak sammy, which was also very good. So far we are really enjoying our time here, however it has been windy and pretty cool lately from all the coooold weather just north of here.
Ok, till next time, stay warm and we'll see you all later.

No comments: