Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Photography Page

You may have noticed a new element on the Blog, just below the header photo. First thing I must say is, I'm no Pro Photographer, but I do enjoy taking pictures and try to learn to take better pictures every day. I started this page to showcase what I think are some of my better photos from each adventure. The photos will usually not help tell the story of the main blog entry, so I will be posting them there. Please feel free to comment with any constructive criticism as I take alot of inspiration from you excellent Photographers out there.

I hope you enjoy the new page, so click over and check it out after each new entry or just to see if any new shots have appeared.

Take Care and we'll see you back here again

1 comment:

Paul and Marti Dahl said...

Nice! I always enjoy great pictures because I'm a terrible photographer. You should see my collection of thumb and lens cap pix...