Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Finally, Filled to the Rim!!!

We'll, Blogger has finally told me, I've used all my allotted space, so no more pictures young man, you are full!!! What does this mean?? Looks like we'll have to start another blog under a different email address. Not really a difficult task, just a little time consuming to get it just right. One good thing, it may just be time for a whole new look, so as I get the new blog together, feel free to look back through this one for a little nostalgia. I'll post back here with the new blog address before long.

Thanks everyone for following along with us on our fulltime journey and before. So check back often for the new Blog info and we'll see you there.

6 comments:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Due to the fact that we post a lot of pictures it didn't take as long as you to reach our limit. So for $2.49 a month we have a lot more storage. We don't want to start another blog and this will stay as our journal. Maybe with time as our travels will wind down so will the pics but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.

Paul and Marti Dahl said...

See what happens when you're so verbose!

Gary said...

I got the same message with regard to my flying journal. I now use free flickr.com to host my pictures and just post the url to link them.

Krasimir Todor said...

I'm thanking Mr. Pedro for helping me acquire my VA Mortgage loan. It was great receiving my loan of $900,000 USD from this loan lender. My name is Krasimir Todor am Belgian. I got my loan from this reputable loan lender on the 20th of November 2019 and I want to quickly use this medium to tell everyone here that you can acquire any loan from this credible loan company. A VA loan lender is not easy to come by and it must be recommended by the Department of Veteran Affairs. Mr Pedro will give you loans at low-interest rates of 2% rate and very fast. Get your loans at Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com



Unknown said...

this content Ysl replica web Ysl replica bags review gucci replica handbags

sleasmet said...

j0k45a2r49 v7e20h7j89 s1u79z3e00 n3i89l4i84 c5l22z6o97 k0r45o1s34